Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas is over...get writing

Yep. Christmas is over now and I had a wonderful one. Lots of gifts, and good food.

Now that it's over though, it's time to start those writing projects once again...if you quit writing over the holiday. And yes, I know, New Year is part of that, but I plan to write through it all. After all, what better way to start the year 2007 than with a publishing credit?

I just submitted a story for Potter's Field 2, and with Cathy Buburuz editing, it'd be quite a feather in the cap to be published in this print anthology. Here is the address if you are interested in submitting for this, Potter's Field 2

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and I do hope next year is better than any so far for everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html>