Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Headaches and agents

I have the worst headache I've had in a long time. What gave it to me? Well, I was reading on anotherealm a discussion on publishing books of poetry. I thought a long time today about this, and came to a conclusion...if I thought I had a great book of poetry I would search the world over for either an agent or a publisher that would do the book.

The way I see it is that everyone has said for a few years now, if not many years, that the book market for poetry is not there, that everyone writes it and no one publishes it (not true but my head prevents me from writing any more on this) but I just think now that every poet has their head set to POD their book, maybe now is the time to query an agent or publisher about a poetry book.

Now I'm going to go make coffee. You go to absolutewrite and read every blog there that they have listed as an agent and join me in this headache.

There are no real answers on the internet...do what you think you should do.

I'm going to start looking for publishers, agents are pretty 'out there' but if there's one reading this blog, feel free to call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

html>